Back to Athletics Main Page
Athletic Calendar - Practice and Travel Schedules
2021-2022 Athletic Calendars Coming Soon!
KSB Wildcat Athletic Participation Information
Students must have the following information on file with the Athletic Director before beginning practice: (*If you need assistance filling out these forms, please contact Jessica Belcher at 502-897-1583 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Kentucky High School Athletic Association Form:
KHSAA Physical Form (High School)
KHSAA Physical Form (Middle School)
- Part I-Athlete Information to be completed by parent and student
- Part II- Insurance Information and Emergency Treatment Information
- Part III- Consent to Participate and Acknowledgement of Risk completed and signed by parent/guardian and student athlete
- Part IV- Medical History Information - to be completed by parent and student
- Part V- Physical Examination - MUST be completed and signed by physician
- If “Cleared for sports with recommendation” or “Not Cleared” checked additional Documentation and Doctor Clearance for participation may be needed
KSB Student Athlete Guidelines- Copies of Student Athlete Guidelines will be handed out on registration day and are to be signed by parent and student. (Varsity Athletes Only)
For participation in Track & Field only, an Eye Medical Examination on file in the classroom office indicating your son/daughters visual acuity within the last three (3) years. (Varsity Athletes Only)
Athletic Permission Letter – to be signed and initialed by parent/guardian for any sport your child may wish to participate in throughout the school year.Students will only be able to participate in sports with parent signature – Permission to participate must be in writing, as verbal permission will not be accepted.
Emergency Health Form (enclosed) and Copy of Student Insurance Card
Please share with your health care provider when obtaining your child’s physical that students are well monitored during practice and in competition and that they compete against similar age and ability students.
I hope you will encourage your son/daughter to take advantage of the great athletic program KSB offers. Feel free to contact me any time you have questions, or if you need assistance filling out the forms listed above. You may contact me by telephone at 502-897-1583 ext. 7206 or by email at email@example.com.
Jessica Belcher, KSB Athletic Director